Re: Inserting a module at boot in RH7.1

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Santinoli" <u235@example.com>
To: <tlug@example.com>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 6:36 AM
Subject: Re: Inserting a module at boot in RH7.1

> > We have a Linux server that we'd like to load the AppleTalk module at
boot.
> An indirect approach might be adding Netatalk to the list of services
> to be launched automatically at boot time (see `chkconfig'). This should
result
> in auto-insertion of all needed modules, given that the module dependency
table
> is properly set up.

Thanks--actually, that's one of my first projects for the day--neither my
boss nor myself know too much about Apple and Appletalk--yesterday,
downloaded a tar.gz but the README.LINUX said something about not including
support as Linux supports Appletalk.
Ah well, guess I'm going to have to do some research here.   :)  (Of course,
that's part of what they pay me for. :)  )

Thanks
Scott Robbins