Re: Localhost connection refused

On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 01:07:10PM -0400, Scott wrote:
> Again, I think that the statement is accurate.

It is not. SSH is insecure, but then connecting a computer to the
Internet is insecure. telnet, on the other hand, is a liability.

If you *must* have a door in your house, you should at least have
a lock on it.

> I am ~not~ an expert on
> security--I However, the point is this--the page is designed for
> beginners.

These are exactly the sort of people you should not be feeding
false, misleading or dangerous information to. I'd stop altogether,
if I were you.

--
It's difficult to see the picture when you are inside the frame.