Re: Yahoo & Softbank to start ADSL service

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 12:57:35AM +0900, Yamagata Hiroo wrote:
> >Sounds like SDSL.  New to Japan.  Fast.  Tight distance limitations.
question. does anyone know if SDSL works over fiber? I have the unfotunate
situation of having fiber to my building, but no FTTH service. Unfortunately,
ADSL will not work over fiber, but I have no idea about SDSL. I'm in shinagawa
so hopefully I'll be offered FTTH sooner rather than later, but ISDN is just
painfully slow.

//Matt