Re: IS MICROSOFT SECRETLY USING OPEN SOURCE?

Well then convince your boss that you'll be much more productive on
linux and that you need vmware to read those attachments (as I did;
they went even further and installed linux for other IT people; you
should have seen the guy on a linux box who runs vi thru telnet thru
vmware, and another one who uses xemacs only with his mouse :). Yes,
it's a pain to ftp an office file to vmware and back but since I have
to do it once in two or three weeks I can live with it.

Viktor