Re: IS MICROSOFT SECRETLY USING OPEN SOURCE?

> > I think the objection comes in the form of How can they bash 'Opensource'
> > and claim not to use it at all because it is a threat to companies who do
> > use it when they actually use it themselves and actually use BSD code to
> > augment their own products.
>
> Wise up. Press releases aren't given under oath.

Yeah, tell us something we didn't know... I don't think anyone here is naive
enough to think that companies are legally bound not to lie in a press release.
However, just because they aren't legally bound to be honest don't you find it
to be objectionable behavior?

//Matt