Re: drive backup (was: Unicode TTF containing CJK?)

--- Peter Evans <peter@example.com> wrote:
-> > I don't know, but (i) XXCOPY http://www.xxcopy.com/xxcopy/ is worth a
-> > look for other filesystems (it's freeware for personal use), and (ii)
-> > its author writes at
-> > http://www.luni.org/mail-archive/Dec2000/0107.html
-> > :
-> >
-> > > My immediate future project involves in porting my
-> > > XXCOPY utility to the Linux environment

Why to bother? Does it do anything that can't be done with rdist/rsync?

Any filesystem that can be mounted under Linux can be handled with
rdist or rsync. So...? Also I've heard there're ports of these to that
other system.

--dmytro

-> >
-> > --------------------
-> > Peter Evans peter@example.com
-> >
-> >
-> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
-> > Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, June 15 19:30-  Tengu Tokyo Eki-Mae
-> > Next Technical Meeting:  Sat, July 14 13:30-
-> >
-> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
-> > more info: http://www.tlug.gr.jp           Sponsor: Global Online
-> > Japan
-> >
->
->
-> Do You Yahoo!?
-> Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35
-> a year!  http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/