Re: OT Rant Re: ADSL again

At 10:30 PM 6/6/2001 +0900, Jonathan Q <jq@example.com> wrote:

>Would you switch to Windows just because it became cheaper?
>Oh, wait.   I suppose you would have to for the sake of consistency.

There's one missing piece in your "consistency" logic...Kei is obviously
assuming the quality is the same or similar between Tokyo Metallic and
e-access.

So Jonathan, are you saying the quality is the same or similar between a
Linux/BSD distro and Windows?

;-)

Later,
Rod "using e-access cause I hate monopolies--including Shimano" Holmes

Rod Holmes
Eight13 LLC
   p: +81.3.5716.4229
   f: +81.3.3483.2869