Re: where to buy ergonomic keyboard

Im surprised that nobody has mentioned Plathome. Its in the building next to Laox
Computer Kan (3,4,5th Floor) and has a lot of things you wont find anywhere else.
Mostly server and Unix related stuff.

Its also the only place Ive seen that sells Kinesys keyboards. Theyre pretty
costly, but would be worth it in the long term. A colleague of mine is using the
hollow type Kinesys and seems quite happy with it. They also make a model which
attaches to a chair although havent seen it in Japan yet.

Plathome's worth a look. You probably will find what you need although it will
cost you.

http://www.plathome.co.jp

Sorry cant find the Kinesys homepage, but I believe it was on Slashdot a while
ago.

asz