Re: where to buy ergonomic keyboard

[Jonathan Q <jq@example.com> wrote]
>To: tlug@example.com
>Subject: Re: where to buy ergonomic keyboard
>Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:42:47 +0900
>
>Tobias Diedrich (ranma@example.com) wrote:
>
> > could someone point me to a store in akihabara that sells
> > ergonomic keyboards ?
> > My contact told me he couldn't find any...
>
>T-Zone.
>
>Sounds like your contact didn't look very hard :-p

Actually T-zone isn't all that great. I spent a whole afternoon looking for
ergonomic keyboards and trackballs in Akihabara and couldn't find anything
besides the Logitec(h) kb and some cheap imitation. I don't think I even saw
any MS ergonomic keyboards ...

But if you *do* find something, *please* let me  know as I am in desperate
need of one.

Jc