Re: where to buy ergonomic keyboard

Jean-Christian Imbeault (jean_christian@example.com) wrote:

> Actually T-zone isn't all that great. I spent a whole afternoon looking for
> ergonomic keyboards and trackballs in Akihabara and couldn't find anything
> besides the Logitec(h) kb and some cheap imitation. I don't think I even saw
> any MS ergonomic keyboards ...

I've seen MS keyboard in T-Zone (but prefer Logitech, personally).
Yodoboashi Camera sells both for sure (Shinjuku branch) and
I believe Bic Camera Pasokon Kan (Shinjuku) also carries both.
You should be able to get them at the Shinjuku T-Zone as well, but
they seem to remodel and move stuff around so much in that store
that I can't guarantee anything.  But if you shop in Shinjuku, might
as well stop in and check it out.

Jonathan