From: jwb@example.com (Jim Breen)
Subject: Yet another locale question....
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 15:52:34 +0900 (JST)

; I have been using Acroread 4.0 to browse through a largish PDF file, which
; was created by some Japanese software. It works fine (the document has
; just scanned images), but each time it starts it whimpers:
;
; 	"Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged"
;
; Presumably it is interrogating via setlocale() to see if the locale it
; wants is there, and is being told it isn't.  Or possibly it is trying to
; change the locale and can't. Should I or can I have a different C library
; for a Japanese locale?