Re: gjiten 0.8

John Seebach wrote:
Note that the current version seems to *default* to Japanese
messages, even in my environment, in which the default language
should be set to English. Is this what you intended? I have to
explicitly export LANGUAGE=en or else it comes up with Japanese
localization.
If the user has the LC_ALL and LANG env variables unset then gjiten sets it automatically to ja_JP.
I know this is a bad practice but at least it saves me from getting 5 emails a day asking about displaying Japanese... ;)
Anyway, I think all modern distros set these variables to at least "C".  Potato is history :P
--
B0Ti.