Re: gjiten 0.8

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 10:22:53PM +0900, B0Ti wrote:
> John Seebach wrote:
>
> > Here's a thought: How about putting the debianized source packages
> > (.diff.gz, .dsc, etc) that were created when you built the binary
> > packages up on the site?
>
> It's up there! :P
> That's all inside the tar.gz source package.

Aha. 間違いました。Somehow, (don't ask me how), I got a partial /
corrupt tarball the first time i tried to download; Tried again, and
yep, it's all there. I had to adjust debian/rules so it'd build with
my old version of debhelper, but once I did, everything built just
fine.

Note that the current version seems to *default* to Japanese
messages, even in my environment, in which the default language
should be set to English. Is this what you intended? I have to
explicitly export LANGUAGE=en or else it comes up with Japanese
localization.

Otherwise, nice work. The feature allowing one to look up a word in
the clipboard is particularly nice.

Thanks for putting it out there,
john

--
john seebach           ~   "Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were
jseebach@example.com  ~   a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."