Re: gjiten 0.8

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 06:05:34PM +0900, B0Ti wrote:
> Hello Tlug,
>
> I just uploaded the latest release of gjiten.
> Rpm, deb and src packages are available at http://gjiten.sourceforge.net
>
> As always, I'd like to hear some feedback!

Here's a thought: How about putting the debianized source packages
(.diff.gz, .dsc, etc) that were created when you built the binary
packages up on the site? That way us poor souls using different
(read: older) versions of the ever-updating gtk and living in
constant fear of library-related breakage can more easily compile our
own debs.

Of course, an apt-gettable archive with both source and binaries
would be even nicer. I'd be happy to help set it up if you want.

John

--
john seebach           ~   "Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were
jseebach@example.com  ~   a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."