Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ipfw rules for a firewall?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: ipfw rules for a firewall?
- From: Hiroo Yamagata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 14:03:04 +0900
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed
- In-Reply-To: <F168bBdR9ydqsyWVLEF00008f7c@example.com>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <dqdXqB.A.cnH.email@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 03:13 01/04/25 +0000, you wrote: >Does anyone know of a good ressource on the web I can use in helping >understand ipfw and even more importanly how to come up with rules that >will make my firewall as secure as possible (keeping in mind my internet >needs of course :)? Try here: http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq6.html#6.2
- ipfw rules for a firewall?
- From: "Jean-Christian Imbeault" <email@example.com>
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: Setting Deafult Font Size in X
- Next by Date: missing fonts with kterm
- Prev by thread: ipfw rules for a firewall?
- Next by thread: Re: ipfw rules for a firewall?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links