Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: USB CF readers and Linux
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: USB CF readers and Linux
- From: "SN_Diamond" <Norman.Diamond@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:52:38 +0900
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
- References: <20010422193058.C10697@example.com>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <zmg22B.A.nRF.email@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Does anybody know a USB CF card reader that works with Linux? Can't help with that, sorry. > The brand name this was sold under is "Logitec" (yeah, without > the "h" - just wait until Logitech's lawyers find out about > this) and it appears to be a Japan-only brand. Guess why the US company "Logitech" uses the brand name "Logicool" in Japan.
- USB CF readers and Linux
- From: Jonathan Q <email@example.com>
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: Canon BJ F210
- Next by Date: Re: USB CF readers and Linux
- Prev by thread: USB CF readers and Linux
- Next by thread: Re: USB CF readers and Linux
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links