Re: About burning a linux dist on CD

It looks like the original confusion was that the ISO image file was 'copied' to
the cd instead of being used to create a filesystem on it.

This will result in a cdrom with a file such as 'redhat71.iso' on it. Not a cd with
the contents of the iso image file. Of course this file can be mounted from the
mounted cdrom through the loopback dev, but thats will not make the cd bootable.

asz