Re: ATOK messed up after XF86-4.0.2 upgrade

2001 3? 21 ??? 10:27?Christopher SEKIYA ????????:
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 05:05:06AM +0900, CSD wrote:
> > I've recently upgraded to hte new version of X, which is wonderful,
> > because I'm finally off the framebuffer! But I can no longer get ATOKX
> > (or any other henkan system) to work now. Has anyone else had problems
> > with henkan after upgrading X? What did you do?
>
> You went from 3.3.x to 4.0.2?

No. I used 4.0.1 before going to 4.0.2. With 4.0.1, I didn't let the install
script write over all my config files, and somehow, I managed to get henkan
working (but couldn't get off the fb). I can't duplicate what I did
before, but it does seem to indicate a change in the way config files for X,
etc. are set up under the  4.0.x install script (after 4.0.2 wrote over all
my config files, startx was bunged up, too).