Re: ATOK messed up after XF86-4 upgreade - a new problem

One more thing: in addition to the henkan systems getting knocked
out, the Japanese menus in Netscape 4.73 are also messed up --
not the text under the buttons or the webpage display, just the menus.
All my GNOME/GTK and KDE2.1 apps seem fine though. (Unrelated
font problem?)

I've tried deleting out my .gnome, .gtkrc files and all that, but it doesn't
help. This is driving me nuts.

> Hmm, interesting. ?It works in GNU emacs for me, but not in
> kterm. ?It used to work in kterm too, and now you mention it I
> upgraded X in between.

> But that's about all I can report :-)

> Neil.

Thanks, Neil. I've found emacs to have a very reliable henkan
system. I guess that's because it doesn't rely on the X system
or X settings.

Chris