DVD playback.

FYI:
I managed to get DVD playback working under Linux.  Yeah, it comes with being
bored on a Friday evening.  Software configuration I used was the following.

The infamous tacked together home brew distro that I maintained.
Glibc 2.2
Linux 2.4.1 (Ok, so I was to lazy to make the devfs patch and the 2.2.x udf
patch work together.  An e-mail of my misery with 2.4.x should be following
shortly (Yes, that was a joke) )
OMS/OMI (Follow slashdot.  This finaly was released a day or so ago.)

Works fine, minor audio glitches/static, crashes when I skip around chapters
with a segmentation fault) but I was able to watch the Matrix from start to
finish.

Yours,

--
Austin K. Kurahone