Re: DVD playback.

Hi Powers

>>>>> On Sat, 17 Feb 2001 02:04:56 +0900
>>>>> austin@example.com(Austin Kurahone)  said:

austin> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
austin> FYI:
austin> I managed to get DVD playback working under Linux.  Yeah, it comes with being
austin> bored on a Friday evening.  Software configuration I used was the following.

austin> The infamous tacked together home brew distro that I maintained.
austin> Glibc 2.2
austin> Linux 2.4.1 (Ok, so I was to lazy to make the devfs patch and the 2.2.x udf
austin> patch work together.  An e-mail of my misery with 2.4.x should be following
austin> shortly (Yes, that was a joke) )
austin> OMS/OMI (Follow slashdot.  This finaly was released a day or so ago.)

Why don't you try m2m http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~na_t/m2m/ (Japanese)

m2m is lighter  than OSM.

--
ken