RE: i815E and SiS630 video drivers

At 14:24 01/02/09 +0900, you wrote:
>Umm... 815e isn't a video chipset. It is a MB chipset.  Are you sure that
>you don't have an intel 810 video chipset? If so then the new Xfree 4.0
>supports it.

But didn't it have some video circuitry included, just like 810? I vaguely
recall that one of the sales points of 815 was that it can disable the
chip's video and use some external video card.

I don't know how you do it, but Kondara/MNU Linux supports 815 chipsets.
Poking around their web site may yeild an answer.

Best,
Hiroo