Re: Three questions

>  I dont think its worth paying the extra money and limiting your choices, by
> going for an English keyboard notebook. I just use the Japanese one as an
> English keyboard and everything works fine.

Ya!! At the time of installation of Linux, use U$ keymap... in the
Jap keyboard. I also do the same. In the first few days, u will
be confused, but, after that, every thing will be cool. I also searched
for english Keyboard there, but found that Jap layout models are
better.

> Plathome has box sets (4,5,6 floor, next to Laox Computer) and so does
> T-Zone. I can send you a 'pirated' copy if you want. Just let me know.

Pirated Copy????? Hey, u can copy RH from the official box and it is legal
(correct me if I am wrong)

> Dont forget to use Reiserfs if you can. Really useful when the battery
> suddenly runs out.

But it is dangerous if u are using kernel 2.4. I have found it has become
pretty stable in 2.4.1 and native support is given in the kernel source
tree.

archan
devrootp@example.com
archanp@example.com