RH7J vs. patches for RH7J

Red Hat advisory RHBA-2000:138-03 says that the updater needs updating.

I downloaded files:
  up2date-2.1.7-1.src.rpm
  python-xmlrpc-1.2.1-1.src.rpm
  up2date-2.1.7-1.i386.rpm
  up2date-gnome-2.1.7-1.i386.rpm
  python-xmlrpc-1.2.1-1.i386.rpm
from the mirror on Asahi net.  The rpm command says that the GPG signatures
are incorrect, i.e. the downloads were corrupted.

I downloaded the files again, from KDD labs.  Red Hat's list of mirrors has
a broken link to this one, but I found the mirror site anyway.  The rpm
command says that the GPG signatures are incorrect, i.e. the downloads were
corrupted.

The binaries compare equal.

Are the mirror images really corrupt?  Or does the update update need
updating?

Of course Red Hat itself is overloaded.  I can't get a massive 35KB download
from them, let alone the source package that's a whopping 97KB in size.

Yours sincerely,
Norman Diamond