Re: RH7J vs. JIS keyboard layout

Is this the same problem,  this is on Redhat 6.2(Non Japanese version)
with a Japanese keyboard.  The keyboard mapping is fine when X is
running(someone here did a hack to get it going), but before X is
running it is missing a few key mappings and is very annoying.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Feb  5 09:09:43 noosa keytable: Loading keymap:
Feb  5 09:09:43 noosa keytable: Loading
/usr/lib/kbd/keymaps/i386/qwerty/jp106.kmap.gz
Feb  5 09:09:43 noosa keytable: loadkeys:
/usr/lib/kbd/keymaps/i386/qwerty/jp106.kmap.gz:6:
Feb  5 09:09:43 noosa keytable: Loading system font:
Feb  5 09:09:43 noosa keytable: adding map 2 violates explicit keymaps
line)
Feb  5 09:09:44 noosa rc: Starting keytable failed

Cheers

Tony