Re: Sparc info from meeting

Stephen Carter wrote:
> It would be great to have some info about the various Akihabara sources of
> Sparc stuff. Platt Home, next to Laox, used to have a lot of "In the box"
> brand new items for older machines, and often at pretty good prices. But
now
> that they are going upscale, I don't see much of that any more.
>
> Anybody have some local sources they'd care to share?
>
> Steve Carter

I called Otto (5th floor in a building across from Laos, which is next to
Plathome) They have 64B memory Y15,000 and 32MB Y9,800. They also have 1.0GB
HDD for Y12,800 A little expensive but have it if you need it now. The best
pat is that they have HDD housing/cases for Y2,800.

I'll be going to Akibabara Monday after work and will post anything
interesting

-jack