Re: at command

Hi,
    Thanks Thomas.
    Well you are right. I I have been using at command on some special occasion like
when uni building gives me a warning of power down all of a sudden while I am away.
But I just wanted to know regular thing....
    Yes, the crontab file stuff helps me a lot. I check it thoroughly. (Though I
don't do it for rebooting. sytemdownscript is just an example).

thanks again.

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF YONG-MING HUA(YMH CAL LABORATORY)
yhua@example.com, root@example.com