Re: japanese fonts: ttf, ghostscript + vflib, XFree 4.0.x

On Fri, Dec 22, 2000 at 12:01:04PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> debian-jp woody provides gs-aladdin-vflib for 6.01.  The patch should
> be available from a Debian-JP mirror.

Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for. Downloading the
source as I type.

Funny, I hadn't thought to look there, and in fact had gone so far as
to remove the debian-jp stuff from my sources.list a while ago
because I thought that the debian-jp project had been abandoned in
favor of putting more the japanese stuff directly into debian proper.
Guess I'll have to poke around and see what else is available out
there.

john
--

john seebach