Re: tlug: with "xv" my Linux freezes (?!)

> As a workaround, you could try using Imagemagick instead of xv.  If
> you must use xv, you could try running it under gdb.

thank you all;

nevertheless, would you believe imagemagic does the same bloody thing?
i hate those upgradings and installings, but it seems there's
no other way this time :-)

merry christmass and a happy new year/century/millenium to all,
especially to those who'll spend it installing :-)

	from

		martin