Re: FreeBSD vs. Linux

Jack Morgan wrote:

> How different is FreeBSD from Linux. I'm currently running Debian potato and
> wanted to try FreeBSD. Any potential pitfalls? Concerns? Advice?
>
> Thanks,
> -jack

FreeBSD is very restrictive with the hardware and is not very friendly. Also I
don't no why standard distribution is coming with sh not bash like shell. But is
a Unix not a Unix Like. The kernel is very optimized and is working more fast
than Linux. The routing capabilities are more smart on the BSD kernel.

Sorin