hardware question : P2B and PIII 800

It's not linux related, but I think any of the gurus may know:

I have an ASUS P2B motherboard with a Pentium II 450 Mhz, and I want to
replace the processor with a Pentium III 800 MHz. Would it work?

I was looking at the specs and found that both use the same Slot 1
socket, but the P II works with 2.0V, while the P III 800 with 1.65 V,

I went to the asus web page and found that the processors supported for
the P2B are "Single Slot 1 for Intel PentiumR II 233MHz ~ 450MHz and
PentiumR III 450MHz~600+MHz processors with 512KB integrated L2 Cache,"
but it doesn't mention about 800 MHz.

Thanks in advance
Hector