Re: Tokyu CATV (was Re: Metallic DSL in Tokyo)

Stephen N. Carter (carter@example.com) wrote:

> Didn't I see a note by Simon Cozens when this thread started that he
> was compiling some sort of useful FAQ?   Is there some way we could

Somebody posted a link to a FAQ at TPC, and someone else said
they weren't terribly impressed with it.  I wasn't, either, but
I expect it will get better with time.  I think it's still new.

> put up a collaborative section on the TLUG site for people to
> contribute? Or perhaps it's already there? I'm in the J-com area, and

This is fine, but these things always seem to be "perhaps someone
could do X" rather than "I volunteer to do X."  We, the current
server admin committee, keep our server running but don't really have
time to start any new projects right now.  Thus my comment about
people being welcome to do so; having one would be great, but
at this point, having one will require a volunteer with the
time and ability to set one up.

Jonathan