Re: Tokyu CATV (was Re: Metallic DSL in Tokyo)

Didn't I see a note by Simon Cozens when this thread started that he
was compiling some sort of useful FAQ?   Is there some way we could
put up a collaborative section on the TLUG site for people to
contribute? Or perhaps it's already there? I'm in the J-com area, and
am looking to try it out. http://www.jcom.co.jp/english/index.html Of
course nowhere on the English site does it give a single piece of
contact information, a form to fill out to sign up, not even a hint
as to how to contact them or sign up for the service. Clueless, I
know, but  might be a useable service anyway.

Steve Carter

>Kevin Elliott (Kevin.Elliott@example.com) wrote:
>

>>  I notice there has been a lot of discussion about ISP's  in Japan.
>>  Is this being compiled into a FAQ? If so, where can I find it please?
>

>No, but you're welcome to volunteer to do so :-)
>
>Jonathan

>Next Technical Meeting: November 11 (Sat) 13:30  Place: LinuxProbe Hall
>Next Nomikai (and Bonenkai!): December 15 (Fri)
>more info: http://www.tlug.gr.jp           Sponsor: Global Online Japan

Stephen N. Carter, CTO
GetSmart Wireless
Tokyo    Japan