Re: B5 laptop recommendations?

In message "B5 laptop recommendations?"
    on 00/09/21, Grendel <grendel@example.com> writes:
>My new workplace is letting me choose my own laptop.
>Any recommendations for a B5 laptop with a builtin Dsub9 serial port?

If you meant you want small linux Box with Serial port. There are other
choices.

  1) Computer Technica SRC-230 PCMCIA Serial PORT
     It cost around 10,000 Yen.

  2) USB Serial adaptor
     There are some products and cheaper than 1)
     I think 2.4.0.test* or latest USB patched kernel can handle them.

But I think you would be better to re-think wether you really need it.
In most case there are some other better manners (IrDA, USB or
Ethernet etc...)

--
ken