Re: calendar app

ITSUMI ken-ichi (amt@example.com) wrote:

>     on 00/09/21, Tony Laszlo <laszlo@example.com> writes:
> >Anyone have a superior calendar application to
> >recommend - it would have to run on KDE? I want

> I know some people like ical. I cal has pretty GUI
> and some people make CUI emacs interface.

Also, searching for "calendar" on Freshmeat will practically
bury you in groupware/calender/PIM applications, a lot
of which offer web interfaces.  You might want to look at
a few and see if any meet your needs.

Jonathan Byrne <j-byrne@example.com>               Engineering Division
Exodus Communications K.K.                          http://www.exodus.co.jp/
Tel:  +81 3-5334-1700   Fax: +81 3-5334-1702        Direct: +81 3-5334-1756