Re: [Sheflug] RH6.2 /etc/inetd.conf file.

    Craig> If you mean error 11 (segfault) seemingly at random during
    Craig> kernel compilation, I found this to be mostly to do with
    Craig> dodgy DIMMs than processor knackeredness. I still haven't
    Craig> fixed it, must get round to that...

You know, on my Japanese MLs I _never_ hear about this kind of thing.
Mechanical devices (hard drives, especially) go bad, but complaints
about random memory problems and CPU flakiness are rare.  Any ideas
why Japan and Britain would be different?  Users in Japan just don't
care about RAM?  RAM is higher quality here?