Re: ppp, pmcia and isdn question

    Ulrike> There is no secret for the machine name, only for ulrike,
    Ulrike> see below.
[...]
    Ulrike> Yes, "user ulrike" is there, so I guess this is all set up
    Ulrike> as it should be?

Well, you got me.  If you want to "hakobu" your "mykon" up to Tsukuba,
I could take a look at it, but I'm fresh out of ideas at this point.

I'm currently using chat to login (never changed over from the ancient
days), so I'll try to set up PAP and then we can compare config files.
(I'm on Debian woody, but maybe it won't be too different from potato.)

Probably will take a couple of days, tho'.