Re: YLUG meeting

You're perfectly right. It will be held on July 14th (Fri). I'm sorry but
I just meant it will take place on the 17th FLOOR  of the building called
Mark City just in front of Shibuya Station.  It's gonna be a nice, nice
senary up there HAHAHA. Sorry again making you misunderstand,
that's my fault.  Again the meeting'll take place on

    July 14th(Fri)
        Meeting                           7:00 p.m.
        Pizza & Beer party           9:00 p.m.

See there.
Hiro Ohba