ATOK for Linux Beta Program

Our friends at JustSystems are inviting TLUG to participate
in the Beta program for the next version of ATOK for Linux.

Participants will receive a CD-R, a NDA and a manual by
the next week, and will be asked to give feedback on the
beta version (via JustSystems' J's Cafe ML). In return,
those who participate actively will receive a copy of
the commercial version once it comes out.

Participation is limited to 50 people. For more details,
those interested please e-mail me privately.

--
Alberto Tomita, Jr.             <atomita@example.com>
 TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group http://www.tlug.gr.jp