Re: tlug: The Myth of Open Source Security

Christopher Sekiya (lists.tlug):
>[1] I can hear the rebuttal now: "well, if you're that concerned about it, why
>    don't you take-ownership-of-the-sun4c-port/submit-patches-to-Dave/
>    stop-using-sparc-linux-you-traitor?"  If you have to ask, you're missing
>    the point ...

I'm not missing the point. RedHat does NOT own the kernel.

Just because Dave Miller hasn't time to write sun4c stuff, doesn't mean
that nobody has. If people out there with sun4cs cared, they'd be
patching away. Are they?

--
<Sauvin> Remember: amateurs built the Ark; _professionals_ built the
Titantic.