Re: tlug: Graphiccard and display information for FMV-5120NA/W

> I want to install Debian this time on a FMV-5120 NA/W and am currently
> gathering the neccessary hardware information. According to the
> handbook the display is TFT カラー LCD (10.4 インチ) 800x600
> 26万2千色中256色. And that is all I was able to find out, maybe
> due to my limited Japanese.

For the monitor, you can choose generic LCD, but you need to find out
more about the graphic card. If you have windows running on this
machine, look in the controlpanel for some clue --- the entry
named something like controlpanel->system->display_adaptor lists
the adaptor.

Selva