Re: tlug: [sendmail-security@example.com: Sendmail Workaround for Linux Capabilities Bug]

Christopher Sekiya (lists.tlug):
>*chuckle* Odd to have my words turned against me.

People are inconsistent as well as stupid.

>Your mileage may vary.

It does. But that's the cool thing about open source, we've got the
choice. Truth to tell, I've been meaning to look into postfix, but all
the articles I've read about it make it sound fiendishly complex, and
complexity isn't always a virtue when security is concerned.

--
As usual, this being a 1.3.x release, I haven't even compiled this
kernel yet.  So if it works, you should be doubly impressed.