Re: tlug: [Announcement] 6/16 TLUG Meeting - Joint with YLUG

Stephen J. Turnball (turnbull@example.com) wrote:

> Evidently this is going to replace the normal nomikai, which I was
> really looking forward to.  It's rather short notice for such a major
> venue change, too.  Miss 49 hours of tlug-admin....

I will likely attend the after-kernel-reading nomikai but not
the meeting itself, since Mizonokuchi is just three stops down
the line from my house and it would be hard to get there by 19:00.

However, the meeting venue is right next to Mizonokuchi station
(it's a big plaza; anyone who hasn't seen the place in three years
won't recognize it), so I suggest we hold a rendezvous in front
of the JR station steps (there's also a Tokyu station in the plaza)
and then the reading attendees and the rest of us can all go to
the nomikai.

For those who don't know where it is, take the JR Nanbu Line to
Musashi-Mizonokuchi station (about 20 minutes from Kawasaki or
40 minutes from Tachikawa), or take the Tokyu Shin-Tamawaga/Denen-Toshi
line to Mizonokuchi station (this is the Hanzomon subway line up
to Shibuya, and the Tokyu line thereafter; no change of trains is
necessary).

>From the JR station, go right after the ticket gates and you'll
wind up in the plaza.  From the Tokyu line, go left after the
ticket gates and you'll be in the plaza.  From there, you
can see Marui.

Jonathan
Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA