tlug: Final word on fish

    mf> "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@example.com> writes:

    Scott> Sarcasm, thy name is Chris.

    >> "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for lunch.  Teach him to
    >> tie flies, and you feed him for life."

    mf> "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.  Tell him he
    mf> should learn how to fish himself, and he'll hate you for a
    mf> lifetime."

People who ask for help on Un*x lists should expect to be asked to
learn to fish, or at least to help cut bait.

And we can take hate.  If the percentage who take offense rises high
enough, we'll go elsewhere.  (http://www.jwz.org/gruntle/rbarip.html
is a useful reference.  Hey, at least TLUG has no "'til your eyeballs
leak" entrance exam.  :-)

-
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), 19:00   Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat) 13:30   Topic: TBA