Re: tlug: Majordomo

    Scott> On Fri, 12 May 2000, Chris Sekiya wrote:
    >> On Thu, May 11, 2000 at 04:35:15PM -0300, Alberto Maikuma
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> > /usr/local/majordomo/lists/test: Group writable directory
    >>
    >> Read the error message carefully.  It contains the answer.

    Scott> Sarcasm, thy name is Chris.

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for lunch.  Teach him to tie
flies, and you feed him for life."

Chris is just an admirably terse lecturer; "class dismissed, you can
go play Ultimate Frisbee on the college green now!"

My favorite kind of lecturer, though an ideal I only aspire to myself.
:-)

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.