Re: tlug: Japanese patches for Tcl/Tk

Mike Fabian wrote:
> Do you already know lookup.el? lookup.el is an Emacs-package to
> ndtp, dict, and various other dictionary formats:
>
>     http://lookup.sourceforge.net/

Thanks very much for the lookup.el tip.  Judging by the docs
and screen shot, it's just what I need.  I downloaded and
installed it, but it looks like I'll need to learn a bit
more about emacs and .el files before actually making it
work.  Sounds much better than doing more time in Tcl patch
hell, though.

--
Drew Poulin
TransCom Japan