tlug: Projector for our next meeting

It's an admin issue, but I'm posting to the main list to reach more
people:

Steve told me that we won't be able to borrow a projector from TUJ.
They will be using all projectors in other events that will happen
at the time we will be having our meeting.

The other projector that Steve used to borrow from ACCJ also won't
be available. It will be difficult to move on with the "Linux Clinic"
without one.

Does anyone know where we could borrow/rent a projector for the meeting?

---
Alberto Tomita,Jr. <atomita@example.com>
Tokyo Linux Users Group http://www.tlug.gr.jp
dW-J Linux Zone http://www.jp.ibm.com/developerworks/linux

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.