Re: tlug: Projector for our next meeting

> It's an admin issue, but I'm posting to the main list to reach more
> people:
>
> Steve told me that we won't be able to borrow a projector from TUJ.
> They will be using all projectors in other events that will happen
> at the time we will be having our meeting.
>
> The other projector that Steve used to borrow from ACCJ also won't
> be available. It will be difficult to move on with the "Linux Clinic"
> without one.
>
> Does anyone know where we could borrow/rent a projector for the meeting?

I might be able to borow an OHP. The old manual transparency type. Would
that be enough?

Also, I was looking at Solaris 8 at Plathome for Y12,000. My question is how
different is it. Would it be worth the money to learn it?

Thanks
Jack Morgan

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.