tlug: Confrence goers?

Hi everyone!  It looks like Caldera is sending me to the confrence next
week.  Come by the Caldera booth and look for me - I won't be there all
the time, however, I'll be there once in a while.

I'm looking forward to haning out with tlug again (as always!).

--
Marc Christensen	       |  Check out the linux-access pages.
SysOp CDSS University of Utah  |  linux-access - Making a difference!

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.