Re: tlug: Pine Japanese patch?

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Shimpei Yamashita wrote:

> stopped working on it. It even has a pine emulation mode, although I
> don't know how good it is.

Really?!  I haven't stumbled across that yet.  I've been using mutt at
work for quite a while now, and I agree - it's the answer to his
problem.  It's Japanese support is much better than Pine's.  But, I've
always thought that while mutt was clearly superior to Pine, Pine has it
beat in one area: the UI itself is (IMO, of course) a lot better than
mutt's.  I've always thought that if it could be grafted on - perhaps
calling the product putt :-)  - it would be great.

So, what's the incantation to make mutt emulate Pine?

Thanks!

Jonathan

Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD